Cosgriff Company was founded in 1960 in Omaha, Nebraska. As one of the oldest fundraising firms in the nation, our clients include:
- Grade schools and high schools
- Religious radio stations
- Libraries, civic centers, museums and theaters
- American Red Cross & YMCA
The benefits we bring to our clients are our experience, fundraising know-how, creativity and imagination, and a dedicated client focus. Our Campaign Directors pride themselves on becoming oriented to local community needs.
How do we compare to the competition?
Cosgriff Company is a resident counsel service firm, which means that our clients benefit from the full-time, on-site support of a Campaign Director for a 12-16 week campaign.
- Plenty of individualized attention and hands-on support.
- An extremely high success rate for the project staying on schedule and volunteers staying on task.
- Quick problem resolution since the Campaign Director is present every day.
- Greater community buy-in and support because the Campaign Director becomes part of the community, residing there for the duration of the project.
- A single client focus. Campaign Directors work with only one client at a time during a capital campaign, providing assistance and advice.
For more information, contact us at
Cosgriff Company. 209 S 19th St. Omaha, NE 68102 • 800.456.9902
• • • • •